We have LayFlat Hose in stock! 940-969-2400
Pro-Line (ETW) TPU/SS hose is created with an innovative design by TLR & 5 Elem, setting a new standard for corrosion resistant LayFlat Hose. Pro-Line is produced by using an Extruded Through the Weave (ETW) process which constructs the best choice of product for the transfer of produced/acidic water in the industry. After completed tests using produced water gathered from both, Permian Basin and Anadarko Basin, Pro-Line exhibits unique qualities in performance against corrosion, abrasion and extreme temperatures.
Available: 6" Layflat hose, 8" Layflat hose, 10" Layflat hose, 12" Layflat hose, 14" Layflat hose and 16" Lay flat hose.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES:
· Chemical and acidic resistant
· Durable adhesion
· Extreme temperature resistant
· Abrasion resistant
· Multifunctional: Can be used for Frac Water, Chemical Fluid, Produced water and Acid Transfer
· Rapid Deployment and Retrieval
· Thru-the-Weave Extruded cover and liner encapsulating an inner wooven reinforcing jacket
· High tonsil polyester inner woven jacket
· TPU Thermoplastic outer cover providing excellent abrasion , UV and Mildew resistant
· TPU Thermoplastic inner liner providing chemical resistant and excellent abrasion resistant when pumping suspended solids
· Dimensional Stability: Designed for low elongation rate and return to nominal diameter after extended periods of pressurization
· Working temperature range: -58f to 176'f
Available: 6" Layflat hose, 8" Lay flat hose, 10" Layflat hose, 12" Layflat hose, 14" Layflat hose and 16" Layflat hose.
Copyright © 2020 TLR Hose and Supply - All Rights Reserved.
TLR ENERGY SERVICES, INC. DBA TLR HOSE & SUPPLY